Thursday 13 February 2014

Possibilities .....

Hello,

Consider the possibilities.....here is my recipe for an enjoyable, creative few hours.

Take:
  • fabric, this Zweigart 32 count Belfast linen raw linen and linen raw white spots is beautiful, both in colour and to work with
  
  • buttons, a range of colours, shapes and sizes, some plain, others not (although looking in here there seems to be a predominance of heart shaped buttons - not intentional!)
 
  •  ribbons, where once again an assortment of colours and widths is ideal

  • inspiration
  •  some free time....
 

....oh, and the last part is the missing ingredient for me at the moment, but I do have lots of 
gorgeous supplies waiting to be created into something once that moment arrives....

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for dropping in on my blog. I hope you found something of interest and I would love to read your comments.
Caz xx