Wednesday 18 March 2015

Bulging Brains...yarn along!


Hello

Here I am joining in with Ginny's yarn along. I haven't joined in for weeks so 
it feels good to be back. 

Now, dare I admit that I'm currently reading a book from the Horrible Science series
 "Bulging Brains". For those of you who may not know, these books are written for children
 in a humourous style. There is also a series called Horrible Histories. We have just a few of
 these but as the children are, well, hardly children any more, I've decided it is time these
 books found a new home so I am reading them and then taking them to the charity shop. 


I'm still knitting my Snowflake table runner - I say still knitting...it has progressed little
 recently because I've been cross stitching little ornaments instead like this one and these.
But I do feel a growing urge to finish this table runner!

Happy knitting and reading
xXx

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the science range, but loved the Horrible Histories, good way to pass on knowledge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what lovely knitting! Love the colours and the details on that snowflake. It's going to be fantastic. I also like that you're reading your kids' books before giving them away : ) Have a great time reading and knitting!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had quite a few of those Horrible books here as well. They like to regale me with revolting facts. Especially over the dinner table. Lovely. The table running is looking brilliant. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have lots of those books here too! I love the table runner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table runner is looking good! My kids like the Horrible series of books and like CJ's, tend to drop disgusting facts into converswtion at mealtimes! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for dropping in on my blog. I hope you found something of interest and I would love to read your comments.
Caz xx